Wednesday 7 November 2012

Assalamualaikum....
i hate my feeling right now....
i think i missing some1....
i love somebody but i can't tell him....that i like him....
because i shamed with my self....waa... i wanna to know him..but i can't...
should i tell him..but i know who i'am...i not pretty like them..i know..u must have girlfriend....
i know i just clap at my hand(one hand clapping)...not with yours.....

i just remember you at this midnight....i just wanna to forget you but i can't....i wanna remember ours happy things while you just smile at me...you ignore what they tell you....I LIKE YOU BECAUSE..THERE YOU ARE..YOU NOT FOLLOWS OTHERS.......i pray for you happiness..i hope u will meet some1 that you love....(i hope that me)...hee..no doubt for that things....

just one more things i remember abaout you..when i like running like you..you are athlete in my heart....you just take my heart and run away with that..and you never give back..i hope my heart is still in a good condition yaa....i hope you still remember me and know who i'am.....should i greet you??....just one word....

wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment